⭐ 11,000 RPM whips your Dose into frothy, creamy perfection in seconds
⭐ USB charging means you're never looking for batteries when you need them most
⭐ The stainless steel case lets you take the luxury Dose experience on the go
⭐ Channel your inner barista and create cafe-quality hot & cold drinks with the press of a button
⭐ Dreamy clouds of coffee foam
NO ARTIFICIAL ADDITIVES No GMOs, No Herbicides or Pesticides, No Artificial Colors, Flavors, Preservatives or Sweeteners.
MUDWTR vs Everyday Dose?
- Mud is chai-based — Dose is cold-brew-based.
- Mud uses mushrooms combined with oats — Dose uses only 100% fruiting body mushrooms..
- Mud does not have a mushroom extraction process — Dose does a double extraction.
- Mud does not include Collagen — Dose does
- Mud does not include L-Theanine — Dose does.
- Mud has 35mg of caffeine — Dose has 39mg. Pretty much the same-same.
- Dose is easy to mix — Mud is...muddy..
- Dose tastes amazing — Mud tastes like...Mud.
Will I trip balls?!Nope! The mushrooms in our products are 100% legal and 0% psychedelic — they do not contain psilocybin or any other psychoactive ingredients. So drinking Everyday Dose won’t make you see the spirits of your ancestors.
That said, psychedelics — especially magic mushrooms — have proven helpful for people dealing with depression, PTSD, and a host of other issues. We thoroughly support the exploration of natural solutions to our problems, which is why we donate a % of or profits to Heroic Hearts, which connects veterans struggling with PTSD to psychedelic therapy retreats. (Pssst, veterans still get a lifetime discount — email us!)
What does it taste like?We use a cold brew coffee extract that is low-acidity and 80% less caffeine than a normal coffee. So it's actually going to taste like coffee.
How much caffeine?Just 39 mg! We experimented with different amounts of caffeine, and found this to be an optimal dose that provides plenty of energy, without any anxiety, jitters, or crash — and of course the other four ingredients contribute to this experience.
For comparison, an 8 oz cup of coffee from Starbucks has 180 mg, almost 5x as much. That’s just crazy and so unnecessary.